The course is designed for trainee engineers, site engineers, those who are involved in setting out and establishing survey control for construction and building work. The course is suitable for staff with a limited knowledge of setting out using the Robotic Total Station.
The course provides delegates with the skills and understanding to make full use of the Robotic instruments. Correct keystrokes are emphasised, together with ways of avoiding common errors.
On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- set up and use Robotic total Station
- check instrument for collimation and correct internal settings/li>
- understand coordinates and control systems
- upload & download coordinates
- set out using programme options inc resection, stake out, ref/arc line, areas…
- carry out basic survey
- check for errors and working accuracies
Available course dates
- July 17, 2019Book Now