This course is designed to teach delegates the best approaches to combine 3D geometry from cross disciplines into one scene to enable effective model reviews & markup, use timeliner, quantification & clash detection within Navisworks.
- Describe the main features and functionality of NavisWorks
- Open and append 3D files of different formats and save in the NavisWorks format.
- Create links to object properties files and scheduling files in external databases.
- Perform visual project model reviews using the built-in review and reporting tools.
- Create construction simulations of a project model to check the validity of construction schedules.
- Use Animator and Scripter to create interactive animations for presentations and demonstrations.
- Add true-to-life materials, and lighting and backgrounds to project models, to create photorealistic output.
- Perform interference detection tests between 3D files of different disciplines to check integrity of the design.
Delegates should have working knowledge of 3D design and task-scheduling software. This courseware is designed for new and experienced NavisWorks users who need to become familiar with the main tools within NavisWorks.Contact us to make a booking